“Figure out how to do the IFTA. You’ll be doing it next month.”
Tess doesn’t know what the IFTA is, but she does what everyone else would do. She goes to the Internet and googles it.
After reconsidering quitting (she needs the job) she realizes she’s got options. She could do it herself and bill him a lot of overtime. But then, she’d be working the overtime and that’s no fun, not when baseball season is starting.
Tess’s research online gets her to TruckingOffice trucking management software. There are others out there – pay one time for a program instead of getting cloud-based software. Or even hiring a bookkeeper to do it.
Tess looks at the task of managing the IFTA reports for her boss’s trucks. Writing him a memo about buying TruckingOffice trucking management software and comparing the cost of her overtime for just one IFTA month versus a year of software that does more than just the IFTA was pretty easy.
Tess’s boss had put off buying software a long time. But when he saw the cost benefits to using the program, it was an easy decision for him to make.
TruckingOffice uses PC*Miler, a state-of-the-art truck mileage calculator that takes the guesswork out of figuring how far you travel in each state. We recently updated this feature with powerful new capabilities. Here’s just a few things this new version can do:
- Create specific directions and calculate state mileage figures for each trip.
- Directly import destination locations to save you from having to enter them in manually.
- Create custom directions using your preferred routes.
- Factor in your desired rest intervals while keeping you fully HOS-compliant.
- Reduce or eliminate miles driven out of route to save you money and time.
- Reduce fuel costs by avoiding inefficient routes.
You get all of these features along with an updated, more user-friendly control board. Our truck mileage calculator can help you drive easier, safer, and more profitably than ever before. Plus, TruckingOffice gives you added benefits like these:
- Freedom from worries about installing or updating your software. All you need is a web-capable device and an Internet connection to take care of business from wherever you’re at.
- Powerful tools that let you manage every aspect of your business, including invoicing, vehicle maintenance, employee compensation, and paying your IFTA taxes with to-the-penny accuracy.
- The convenience of one low monthly fee for all these capabilities.
Why Choose TruckingOffice
Are you looking for the perfect trucking management software (TMS) program for your trucking business? If so, you’re probably overwhelmed by the many choices available. How do you sort through all the choices and pick the best one?
Of course, we could jump in here and tell you why our TruckingOffice TMS is the most efficient, reliable, secure, and easy-to-use solution. But to know for sure that what we claim is true, you need to try it out for yourself.
First, sign up for our 30-day free trial. Here’s what you’ll discover about our all-in-one TMS:
- You’ll be organized. Our system tracks expenses, dispatches, invoices, reports, and more. Plus, it keeps tabs on driver locations and even tracks vehicle maintenance.
- Your data is secure. All of your data is protected and backed up in one secure location. You can access it anytime from any internet source.
- Improved profits. With a few clicks, you can generate reports that tell you where your money is going and where you can make adjustments. This helps you realize the most profits from every load.
- Be ready for DOT audits. You’ll always be ready for DOT audits, IFTA reporting, and other government requirements.
Of course, there’s so much more you’ll love about our TruckingOffice TMS. Give it a try today.