Are you looking for software for truck drivers?
Looking for the software for truck drivers that’s going to make it easier to be a trucker?
We Have To Do the Paperwork
Paperwork is probably not most truckers’ favorite part of the job, There’s no getting around it. Being in business today requires some kind of system for the money: for the taxes, and for yourself, to know that you’re getting paid a fair wage for your work.
The question is – how much time should we spend on it?
As little as possible, I think. We have to give it as much attention as it needs to do it correctly and nothing more. That’s why a good system is so valuable. It cuts the amount of time we have to spend on it.
New owner-operators often get an unpleasant surprise when they discover all the work that was done by the dispatcher, the bookkeeper, and the accountant is now their job too. If that’s you, you might have found us because the paperwork of trucking is far crazier than any interchange you’ve had to drive through.
You’re looking for software for truck drivers to help you solve your paperwork problems. We’ve got the best solution.
Software for Truck Drivers
The owner-operator needs software for these critical paperwork requirements:
- Dispatches and Invoices.
- Accounting management
- IFTA and IRP filings
Ideally, it will include
4. Maintenance records and management.
That doesn’t look like much, does it? You’d think it would be simple to use Google docs, spreadsheets. and maps to take care of it. But let’s break down just the first one.
Dispatches and Invoices include:
- setting up a dispatch order with the routing, the agreed price per mile for the load, and billable fuel costs.
- creating an invoice with a signed bill of lading
- sending the invoice to the customer
- managing the payments or tracking the non-payment of the invoice.
Of course, software is the solution. But is it Google?
Google is free – but what’s your time worth? By the time you wrangle all those tasks in Google, what have you lost in income? Will you know what you earned? Will you know how you earned it and how to do it again in the future? Can you figure out what hurt your bottom line?
It’s a lot smarter to get a software for truck drivers that will do all of it for you.
TruckingOffice Trucking Management Software Works For You
Our software for truck drivers will supercharge the way you run your company, enabling you to control costs and maximize profits. Plus, we offer a free 30-day trial period, so you can test all its features for yourself without paying a penny. Will you find a better bargain than that?
Here are three ways our software for truck drivers can benefit you:
- By automating previously time-consuming tasks. If you’re like us, you got into the trucking business because you love driving, not because you enjoy spending countless hours sitting at a desk scribbling on paper. That’s why we built TruckingOffice to handle the busy work for you. It will create truck routes, calculate your IFTA taxes, notify you when maintenance comes due, invoice your clients, and figure your employees’ compensation with to-the-penny accuracy.
- By keeping itself updated with the latest capabilities. If you’ve been using computers for a while, then you’ve probably gone through the nightmare of installing programs yourself from a set of CDs (or heaven forbid, floppies!). Using a cloud-based system that you can access from any computer or even your smartphone eliminates lost CDs, gives you immediate upgrades that you don’t have to take care of, and gives you your information immediately wherever you are. You’ll never have those problems when you use our software for truck drivers. It frees you from those hassles that used to drive you nuts.
- By protecting all your information with the same state-of-the-art security features used by giant companies like Walmart, Amazon, and Apple. You’ll never have to worry about hard drive crash, a fire, or a break-in robbing you of your irreplaceable records. All that priceless data is protected in ultra-secure facilities by an army of computer experts. That’s just one less thing you have to worry about.
We could talk all day long about how great TruckingOffice is. But why not find out for yourself by starting your free 30-day test drive starting today? And leave your credit card in your pocket. You won’t need it unless you decide to go with this for the long haul. Once you use our software for truck drivers for a short time you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it.