Filling out and filing your IFTA reports is easier when you have all the necessary documents close at hand. So here’s a list of the forms that you’ll need:
- Mileage records for all of your commercial vehicles, including total miles traveled and the number of miles driven per each jurisdiction.
- Receipts for all retail fuel purchases for each vehicle.
- The IFTA quarterly fuel tax schedule, also known as IFTA-101.
- The current IFTA final use tax rate and table for the rate code, also known as IFTA-105.
- A cover sheet, also known as the IFTA quarterly fuel tax return sheet, or IFTA-100.
- Instructions for filling out form IFTA-101, also known as IFTA-101-I.
Filling Out IFTA Reports: the Old Way
Taking care of your IFTA taxes the old way would also require the following items:
- Plenty of scratch paper.
- A pocket calculator.
- Several pencils or pens.
- A big pot of coffee.
- Lots of patience.
The old way of doing IFTA reports can be a real pain in the neck. The good news is that TruckingOffice takes all that hassle away, with modern, state-of-the-art software that does all of the “heavy lifting” for you. Plus, it offers great features like these:
- Safe, secure cloud-based storage for all of your important business records.
- Automatic updating of your software; no need to install disks.
- One low monthly fee that covers all the great services TruckingOffice offers.
- Fast, friendly customer support that’s just a toll-free phone call away.
We’re so sure that you love TruckingOffice that we’re willing to let you take it for a free 30-day test drive. If you’re not fully satisfied at the end of your trial period, you owe nothing; we don’t hold your credit card hostage if you don’t cancel by the end of the trial. Find out for yourself how great our product is. Get started by clicking here.