Filling out and filing your IFTA reports is easier when you have all the necessary documents close at hand. So here’s a list of the forms that you’ll need:
- Mileage records for all of your commercial vehicles, including total miles traveled and the number of miles driven per each jurisdiction.
- Receipts for all retail fuel purchases for each vehicle.
- The IFTA quarterly fuel tax schedule, also known as IFTA-101.
- The current IFTA final use tax rate and table for the rate code, also known as IFTA-105.
- A cover sheet, also known as the IFTA quarterly fuel tax return sheet, or IFTA-100.
- Instructions for filling out form IFTA-101, also known as IFTA-101-I.
Filling Out IFTA Reports: the Old Way
Taking care of your IFTA taxes the old way would also require the following items:
- Plenty of scratch paper.
- A pocket calculator.
- Several pencils or pens.
- A big pot of coffee.
- Lots of patience.
The old way of doing IFTA reports can be a real pain in the neck. The good news is that TruckingOffice takes all that hassle away, with modern, state-of-the-art software that does all of the “heavy lifting” for you. Plus, it offers great features like these:
- Safe, secure cloud-based storage for all of your important business records.
- Automatic updating of your software; no need to install disks.
- One low monthly fee that covers all the great services TruckingOffice offers.
- Fast, friendly customer support that’s just a toll-free phone call away.
What Else TruckingOffice Can Do for You
The most outstanding feature of our TMS software is that it keeps you compliant with IFTA reporting. But, that’s not all. We’ve also included a variety of other features to help you minimize paperwork and spend more time on the road. After all, that was the whole point of becoming a trucker, right? Driving is your passion and it’s the only way to build your business. For that reason, we designed TruckingOffice to take care of all of your administrative hassles. When you’re behind the wheel, the last thing you need to be worried about is forms and due dates.
Besides taking care of your IFTA fuel tax report and keeping you up-to-date with any changes in IFTA requirements or IFTA forms, we make your business life easier in many other ways. Just to name a few, we track invoices, dispatches, fuel use, mileage, driver compensation, vehicle maintenance, and more. Plus, everything is all in one place and you can access it anytime, from any computer. What more could you want? No, sorry, we can’t bring you coffee.
We’re so sure that you love TruckingOffice that we’re willing to let you take it for a free 30-day test drive. If you’re not fully satisfied at the end of your trial period, you owe nothing; we don’t hold your credit card hostage if you don’t cancel by the end of the trial. Find out for yourself how great our product is. Get started by clicking here.