For many trucking company owners, paperwork is their least favorite chore. We understand why, especially given the way that driving records are traditionally kept: with pencil, paper, and hand-crunched numbers. That’s why we included expense report software and fuel tax software in the many benefits TruckingOffice offers.
If you’re still doing things the old-fashioned way, then we invite you to try our product free for 30 days. You don’t need to give us a credit card number or any payment information. Once you’ve enjoyed its benefits for a few days you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it. Here are some of our software’s most powerful features.
Simple, Easy Tracking of Expenses
One of the main differences between having a job and owning a business is that income is only half the story. To understand how well you’re doing, you must also know to the penny how much money is going out for drivers’ pay, maintenance fees, tires, fuel, and dozens of other costs.
Fortunately, keeping on top of expenses is easy with TruckingOffice. Here are just some of the many things it allows you to do:
- Create expense reports on the spot, including your own customized categories
- Organize and track all of your expenses by date
- Track and view expense totals on a per-category basis
- Find and view specific expenses instantly with our powerful search feature
The Solution to Your Fuel Tax Woes
Let’s face it: staying on top of your Interstate Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) reports is no fun. Yet, if you fail to do so, then the consequences can be quite serious. As trucking veterans, we know the hassles that are involved with this part of the business. That’s why we included so many powerful IFTA-related features, including the following:
- Easy-to-use data entry screens for fuel and dispatch records
- Automatic calculation of all miles traveled
- Automatic organizing and reporting of the amount of fuel purchased in each state
- Easy management of all of your IFTA records with your PC
- Accurate calculation of taxes to keep you from under- or over-paying
IFTA audits are never fun. When you use TruckingOffice, though, chances are you’ll have far fewer audits than you would face doing things the old-school way. However, if you do end up being audited, you’ll be amazed how Trucking Office can take away the headaches and worries you would otherwise face. These features alone make the software well worth the low monthly fee for ongoing use.
These are just a few of the countless benefits you’ll enjoy when you use TruckingOffice. Here are some of the others:
- The ability to stay on top of your dispatch records with minimal effort. You’ll be able to enter trip details quickly, keep an address book of shippers and consignees, manage information for multiple customers easily, track all miles (including deadhead miles) instantly, and calculate driver pay to the penny.
- The power to know instantly how much you’re spending on fleet maintenance. You’ll be able to sort expanse records by date, vendor, and truck. You’ll also be alerted when maintenance falls due on each of your vehicles.
Don’t take our word for how great TruckingOffice is; find out for yourself by taking advantage of our free 30-day offer starting today.