- As you well know, in the transportation business, every mile adds to your fuel bills, delays shipment times, and adds wear-and-tear to your fleet. Truck tracking software can help you and your drivers to plot the shortest routes to each destination, minimizing fuel expenses and improving on-time delivery.
- Safety is key when it comes to renting a trucking company. Accidents not only drive up insurance rates, but they also incur incalculable costs when it comes to injuries and loss of life. Fortunately, this software gives you an easy, effective way to make sure your people are staying within highway speed limits.
- An idling engine is a profit-killer; it burns diesel while not getting your trucks an inch closer to their drop-off points. One way to analyze and reduce idle time is to use our software.
- One key to happy customers is timely pick-up and delivery of loads. Truck tracking software can help you to match a job to your closest available driver, resulting in faster service and more satisfied clients.
- Truck tracking software, when combined with our route planning features, can help you slash needless miles from each vehicle’s trip. The result: a leaner, more efficient company and enhanced profits for you.
- Prevent unauthorized vehicle use. Our software will let you know the location of your vehicles at any given moment, discouraging unneeded side trips and protecting you from potential liabilities.
Our truck tracking software comes with dozens of other powerful features designed to keep you in control of every aspect of your business. Plus, we keep TruckingOffice constantly updated, so you always have the latest, most powerful version at your fingertips. Find out more by taking TruckingOffice for a free 30-day test drive starting today.