Jesse’s been building up his trucking business for a few years now. He’s got three rigs on the road at any given moment and he’s starting to feel the pinch. Was it Darryl who was picking up the load in Texas or is it Terry? Jesse is starting wake up in the middle of the night worrying about managing his growing business.
Jesse’s wife Ashley was tired of him getting up in the middle of the night to check his paperwork. She hears him talk about getting more trucks, but she knows he’s at the limit of what he can do in his head or with a couple of notebooks. Jesse needs help and Ashley knew what to do. Finding trucking management software was Number 1 on her to do list.
She found TruckingOffice trucking management software and signed up for the free 30 day trial. With their easy trucking software program, she was able to upload the last three day’s worth of loads and the lanes for the next two weeks without any problems. Not only did she get the same answers that Jesse had in his paper records, she also had the driver’s paychecks cut for when they got back and a good start on their IFTA filing.
Last night, at 4:32 a.m. when Jesse woke up again, Ashley had a plan. She picked up her smart phone, checked the TruckingOffice site, and was able to reassure him that driver Chris was already on his way from his last drop to pick up the load in Pennsylvania. Ashley went back to sleep, but Jesse stayed up for another three hours discovering all the great tools that TruckingOffice offers.
You Want Easy Trucking Software? We’ve got it for you.
Our easy trucking software can make running every aspect of your business simpler and faster. Here are five specific areas in which you can make your life better:
- Paying the fuel taxes. Nobody enjoys handing money to the government. But we can take away part of the sting by handling all the math for you, preventing you from having to spend hours hunched over a desk with pencil and paper. With TruckingOffice, you’ll always pay your IFTA obligation to the penny, never too little or too much.
- Staying on top of maintenance. Overlooking scheduled upkeep on your equipment can land you in a world of trouble in many ways. Not only does an unmaintained vehicle cost more to operate, but it’s also more prone to breakdowns and traffic accidents. That’s why TruckingOffice let you know when scheduled fixes or inspections come due, helping you to stay on the road longer, safer, and more economically.
- Paying your people. Good folks are hard to come by these days. Part of keeping the ones you already have happy is making sure they’re taken care of compensation-wise. TruckingOffice enables you to do so with at-a-glance ease, boosting morale and making your company a better place for everyone to work.
- After all, you can’t blame your clients for failure to pay if you never sent out the bill. TruckingOffice makes this aspect of running your company easier with simple fill-in forms, reminders on unpaid accounts, and other handy features.
- Tracking miscellaneous expenses. There’s a lot more to running a business than just buying diesel and maintaining vehicles. Rent, utilities, office supplies, etc., are all part of the picture. TruckingOffice lets you stay on top of these bills, so you know exactly where your money is going and what it’s getting you.
Those are just some of the many features of our easy trucking software. Take it for a free 30-day test drive starting today to find out more.
Why You Should Have Trucking Software
Like Jesse, you probably have a family waiting at home. But you’ve still got tons of paperwork to finish up. You need to get organized and spend less time working. That’s why you should have trucking management software. With the right TMS package, your job and your life won’t seem to be struggling along in low gear all the time. You’ll breeze through your reports and get back to spending quality time at home.
In addition to the five areas of your business that are impacted and improved by trucking software, you’ll reap other benefits as well. For instance, customer satisfaction is a key factor in the success of any trucking business. If you’re a fleet owner, you’ll always know where your drivers are and can let customers know when to expect delivery. This translates into good reviews and repeat business.
Another feature of our TMS that you’ll enjoy is ease of access to your data. Everything is safe and secure in one place and can be accessed online from any place that has an internet connection.
So, don’t keep waiting. Join Jesse and thousands of other truckers who are glad they found TruckingOffice. Get started today with this free 30-day trial.