Have you seen all the recent posts about sleeping? If you don’t get enough, you’re at higher risk for heart attacks and obesity. Right on time for us when we have to file the IFTA. I either want to shove the whole thing into a drawer and go take a nap or do it as fast as possible to get it done and out of my hair. If you’re using a fuel tax reporting software, then maybe you’ll get it done faster – if you remember how to do it again, three months later.
That’s why we recommend a trucking management software package that isn’t a free-standing IFTA program. What’s the point of re-entering all that data into another program and probably making mistakes? Can you imagine trying to figure out if you didn’t enter a number correctly in the IFTA program or if you messed up in your logs? It would double or triple the time to finish the IFTA?
I became an owner-operator so I’d have more control of my life. I’m not dedicating extra hours to a task I already hate doing and resent the amount of time it takes me to finish it. So I can sleep better – in my own bed, not falling asleep at the kitchen table with a calculator as a very uncomfortable pillow!
Owning your own business is about more than making money. It’s also about enjoying a higher quality of life. That’s one more reason to put TruckingOffice fuel tax reporting software to work for you right away. It can keep you on good terms with state revenue authorities, since no one wants trouble with the tax people.
Here are four reasons to use TruckingOffice fuel tax reporting software:
- Avoid mistakes. Even the most conscientious person can miss an important detail when using pen and paper. After all, nobody’s perfect. But, when innocent mistakes lead to incorrect tax forms, the consequences can range from fines to full-blown audits. The best way to avoid these problems is to use our fuel tax reporting software.
- Manage more skillfully. Today’s digital technology empowers business people like yourself to stay on top of things more efficiently—and more effectively—than ever before. So put the power of modern cloud-based fuel tax reporting software to work for you starting today. You’ll be glad you did.
- Access and safeguard your data. TruckingOffice fuel tax reporting software is based in the cloud. If you’re not sure what that means, not to worry. It just means our product is always up-to-date with the latest features and security safeguards. Also, you’ll never have to worry about hard drive crashes or other calamities destroying your company information. You’ll even be able to log in to your data from anywhere on Earth with an Internet connection.
- Enjoy customized features. Yes, there are other business software packages on the market. But TruckingOffice gives truckers the kind of specialized capabilities you need to succeed as owner-operators or freight brokers. General-purpose products from companies like Microsoft just can’t say that.
Find out for yourself how good our fuel tax reporting software is by taking it for a free 30-day test drive starting today. You’ll soon wonder how you ever got along without it.
Latest posts by TruckingOffice (see all)
- Love Your Trucker This Valentine’s Day with TMS - February 12, 2018
- Truck Maintenance Software or Trucking Management Solution? - February 8, 2018
- Did you get a ticket?You’ll want this one.MATS 2018 - February 5, 2018